filters
Show
City:
Show

CABE TOYOTA review in Long Beach, California: STEVE IVERS

STEVE IVERS, is the sales manager at Cabe Toyota. Stay away from him by staying away from Cabe Toyota. He is a sleazy two tone Rolex wearing ***. He will jack up the price of your car by 30% if you dont watch out. he did it to me, he'll do it to you. He did it in the form of warranties that you don't need. Steve tries to come off as a slick talking manager, he's just a pure asinine *** in the form of a white shirted silk tie wearing sleazeball promoted from salesman to sale manager. Write to Toyota and get this *** to stand in the unemployment line. STEVE IVERS, I HATE YOU!

these car makers dont give a *** about anyone or anything as long as it brings in sales. the recalls that are affecting toyota is long overdue, this just might make the sons of *** just a little more humble. *** toyota.

pc i

Update: yesterday we went the Cabe Toyota. The thing that bugged him the most is..They knew about the recall, and didn't disclose it, during the sale.

Sales Rep and General mgr. denied knowing. They handed Vince a list of cars that are on the recall list, and walked out of the office for a minute. I read the top of the memo and it begins with "As communicated on January 21, 2010....(then comes the recall info)..A stop delivery will be implemented on all involved vehicles in dealership inventory" Vince bought his car on 1/24/2010.

3 days after they received notice.

See...they lied. I pointed at the date on the memo...proving they knew...General Mgr. asked for the memo back..I said I'd send him a copy.

He said.."That's it..I'm done with you people"..then we left.

Isn't it weird how people react when you catch them in a lie. It's not about the car-it's about the lie.

pc i

Sent: Sun, Jan 31, 2010 7:25 am

Subject: Lakewood Resident vs Toyota Long Beach problem

Last Sunday Vince took money from his retirement fund, and bought a 2010 Toyota from Ron Aleman Sales Consultant from Cabe Toyota.

2 days later, we hear there is the "recall". I called Ron and asked him if he had known about it prior to the sale.

He said he had heard something was coming down the "pipeline" but he didn't know what.

When I asked him why didn't he disclose this info, he transferred me to their service department.

This is Vince's retirement car.

He took money from his retirement fund, so he could have a new car to enjoy, during his retirement.

The worst part is..Ron Aleman knew about the problem, prior to the sale, and I think this is criminal.

They're website reads, they want their customers to be happy, and if there are any problems with the sales, they're willing to "work with us". Dan Duddridge, son-in-law of owner, says.."File a complaint with Toyota."

These people just do NOT care.

Lakewood, CA